LEVI I. WOODWARD
Levi I. Woodward graduated from the Rochester Institute of Technology with a bachelor of fine arts, and New York Law School (cum laude), where he was also an associate editor of Law Review.
Prior to joining the firm in 2008, Levi practiced with a large international firm in New York City where he represented international clients in the U.S. broadcast and cable industry. Thereafter, Levi worked for The Bear Stearns Companies, Inc., where he supported the public finance group and the natural gas trading desk. Levi now assists clients in corporate formation, governance advisement, asset purchasing, due diligence, funding, succession planning, trademark and copyright assistance, as well as the negotiating and drafting of corporate agreements including licensing agreements, non-competition agreements, confidentiality agreements, assignment and assumption agreements, and work for hire agreements.
Additionally, Levi represents landowners in natural gas development and mineral management by conducting chain of title review, royalty audit review and the negotiating and drafting of complex land development and management agreements, including oil and gas leases, facilities agreements, and trunkline and gathering agreements.
Levi sits on the boards of various organizations including the Uptown Music Collective, The Central PA Film Office, and The Lycoming County Arts Alliance. Levi has been a guest speaker at various seminars discussing gas royalties and estate planning.
- Oil & Gas
- Contracts and Commercial Transactions
- Estate Planning
- Real Estate
- Entertainment Law
- Served as local counsel to large international energy company in $135,000,000.00 re-financing transaction.
- Supported the public finance group in New York based global investment bank and security trading and brokerage firm in financing deals in excess of a billion dollars.
- Represented large and small businesses in contractual negotiations.
- Negotiated cable television distribution agreements and conducted extensive most favored nation “give back” requirements.
- Represented various content media production companies in all contractual matters, ranging from talent acquisitions to production agreements.
- Pennsylvania, 2008
- New Jersey (currently inactive), 2004
- New York, 2004
- Rochester Institute of Technology
- New York Law School, cum laude
- Middle District of Pennsylvania